It may be early in the season, but world No. 1 Jordan Spieth is already feeling worn out. He’s been going full-out in recent weeks, and he’s feeling it both mentally and physically.
Let’s take a look at Spieth’s schedule since he finished the Presidents Cup on 11 October in South Korea.
- Nov. 5-8 – China for the World Golf Championships – HSBC Champions, where he finished tied for seventh.
- Nov. 26-29 – Australia for the Australian Open, where he finished second.
- Dec. 3-6 – the Bahamas for the Hero World Challenge, where he finished fourth.
- Jan. 7-10 – Hawaii for the Hyundai Tournament of Champions, which he won.
- Jan. 21-24 – the United Arab Emirates for the Abu Dhabi Golf Championship, where he tied for fifth.
This week, Spieth is jetting off to Singapore for the Singapore Open, the next stop on his cash-grab tour. Following last week’s event in Abu Dhabi, Spieth spoke about his recent travel schedule, and how it’s taking a toll on him.
Continue reading on the next page.